If you need or want a more affordable choice to in-home care, Dignity Grace provides prompt access to insured, background-checked, 2+ years experienced caregivers with verified professional references. In fact, many of these caregivers have been screened and used by its sister agency to provide care to hundreds of clients. Through Dignity Grace Homecare, you have the best caregivers available in a moments notice, due to our years of experience, our proprietary 25-Point Screening & Assessment process, and our adeptness to access hundreds of caregivers in a matter of minutes.
There are instances when traditional senior care agencies are appropriate for specific persons. However, if affordability is a chief concern – and want to manage & direct the caregiver– then Dignity Grace Homecare might just be the right choice for you. How to evaluate this the right choice:
- Decreased Costs. The Dignity Grace Home Care option of care removes the middleman (visit our How We save You Money) and their overhead and profit margin, permitting us to forward the savings on to you. Average savings from 35% – 50% or more compared to the alternatives.
- Your caregiver(s) make a better living. Without the agency overhead (rent, business costs, supervisors, workers comp, employment taxes, etc.) your ongoing savings allows you to pay your caregiver more than the traditional agencies pay them (on average, 30% more per hour) while still enjoying the 35% or more savings on the cost of care. The caregiver feels appreciated, is happier, which means better care, and they remain with the client for much longer. Less turnover mean higher quality and consistency of care..
- You want to be in charge but prefer for us to do the tedious & time consuming work of screening applications, phone calls, emails, interviews, requests, from applicants. Less than 20% of applicants meet our stringent requirements. Our nurses conduct a thorough assessment and Care Coordinators help you pick the right caregiver(s) for you and your loved one – which means you’re in full control of what care is needed and the ideal schedule.
- We are always here to help. Our Care Team (nurses and coordinators) work closely with you for your first 90 days with your caregiver to ensure you will be 100% satisfied. After the 90 days, you still have unlimited access to our 24×7 Hotline staffed by our care team for any additional help you might need. Your caregiver calls out sick? We will staff with our sister agency’s employees until your caregiver returns. Exact same screening process with no placement fees. For as long as you need us.
- We only place experienced and verified caregivers. We require that caregivers have:
- CPR certificates
- Clean of criminal background. We conduct nationwide, 7yr look back in their history.
- Clean DMV record
- Car, current Drivers Licenses & Auto Insurance
- TB tests negative
- 2+ years of professional caregiving experience
- Legally able to work in US
- Pass our 25-Point Caregiver Screening & Assessment tests.
- We help protect you. With the Dignity Grace model, you always get a fully-insured caregiver; we advise you on how to make affordable arrangements with your current insurance carrier to provide for appropriate worker’s compensation insurance that covers you; and we provide referrals on easy-to-meet employment tax compliance. We’ve partnered with Care.com-Homepay and Homeworks Solutions who offer nanny/caregiver payroll and payroll tax services.
- We recognize that consistency of care is important to you. When we place a caregiver with you that you really like, the length and duties and services that the caregiver provides is entirely up to you. If you use a traditional agency, the caregiver is their employee, therefor they can re-assign your caregiver to other clients. When your caregiver is your employee, you determine their job responsibilities and how long they will work for you.
- We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction. If within the first 90 days of service, your caregiver decides to quit or you decide to replace her for whatever reason, we provide unlimited replacements for no additional fee.
Dignity Grace Homecare supports and respects our Clients’ right to choose affordable, personal, and quality care, and their caregiver. Sound like what you’re looking for? Then please contact us online or give us a call at 1-949-859-5100 to see how we can help you!