Dignity Grace only refers & places caregivers who we would feel comfortable placing with our own family. People for who this is not just a job, but a calling.
We are a home healthcare provider that will only place totally dependable, 2+ years experienced and carefully selected caregivers who are generally credentialed, certified, or trained (e.g., RN, CNA, PCA, LVN, LPN, HHA) and can provide assistance with such activities as errands, transportation to doctors, medication reminders, housekeeping, laundry, grooming, dressing, bathing, and more. We have 25- point screening process that all applicants must pass, which focuses on experience, skillset, dependability, compassion, attitude, competence, proficiency, and aptitude. Many have hands-on experience caring for clients with Alzheimer’s, dementia, disabilities, and chronic conditions.
Requirements of caregivers placed by Dignity Grace Homecare:
- Pass our Proprietary 25-Point Method of Interviewing, Screening and Assessment
- Two years (or more) of hands-on, professional experience
- Legal ability to work (Proof of legal residency, green card, social security card, picture ID, etc.)
- LiveScan- Fingerprinted with FBI & DOJ- Criminal Background check
- Verification of 3-4 professional references
- No state board or other disciplinary actions
- Clean driving record
- Current health certificate (TB clearance)
- CPR Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, & vehicle
Are you a caregiver who is reliable, caring, and honest and wanting to make a real difference in the lives of seniors and their families by providing compassionate, non-medical in-home care? Do you have at least 2 Years of experience? Do you want to make a better wage and help clients with necessary activities to improve their quality of life? If yes, we would love to place you with a client, and to advance your training, skills and career.
Are you ready to help your next client? Contact Dignity Grace Homecare by submitting an application today!